I worked on my latest baby blanket this weekend. It's done, thank goodness, or I might take some scissors to it the next time I work on the thing.
Admittedly, it's not the blanket that made me swear. It was the yarn I was using. OH MY GOSH. I will never buy that kind again. It's so FINE that it snagged on itself all the time! I spent more time unsnarling my yarn than actually working on the darn blanket! I resorted to snipping the yarn... at least three times. There might have been a couple more times when snipping it actually helped me resolve the tangle; the other three times, it was just snipping out the knot entirely.
SOO frustrating! I'm so glad it's over! And I'll put up a picture, once it's given away to the person I made it for; I don't want to spoil her surprise. Despite the trouble it gave me, it looks really good!
My DIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
2 days ago