Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stir-Fry Deliciousness

10 frozen chicken tenders (which I figure is about a pound)
Sweet Ginger Marinade
1 bag frozen Broccoli and Cauliflower

Place the tenders in a bowl and marinade them for two days. (I planned on one, but he brought home Cafe Rio on Tuesday. That's something you don't turn down, especially if you're me.) Slice the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Throw (or toss, or place; whatever) them into a skillet, along with the extra marinade and the frozen vegetables. Cook over medium heat until heated through. Serve over rice.

I pretty much made this one up. It's simple enough that I don't want to take full credit for it, but I didn't consult any recipes or anything. Just memories from childhood. I think the marinade process would have worked if I'd only marinaded the chicken for one day, but I do wish I'd thrown the veggies in with them for an hour or so. At least. It would have made them that much more tasty.

If I try it again, I'll alter the veggies. It would look more colorful with carrots in it, and it would taste better if they were marinated.

No comments: