Wednesday, January 27, 2010

To-Make List, Updated

1. Coupon Holder
2. Small pouch for bookmarks
3. Bookmarks, of the fabric and ribbon variety
4. Duvet cover out of T-shirts
5. Rings, of the button and Scrabble tile variety
6. Wooden keychains (beaded ones, also)
7. Mat for framed Proclamation to the World
8. Pouch for contact paraphernalia
9. Large bag to carry around the large blanket I'm crocheting for Hotty
10. Lunch bag
11. Tissue holder

Strange how I work on things, but my list doesn't get shorter, it grows. :/

2 comments:

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

I have lists of lists, and they keep getting longer, too. But I DO seem to finish things quite often as well.
I'm honored you used the tute I found for you for the lunch bag. :) Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Ms. Harris said...

You are my heroine.
Pray tell, talented lady. Could you make me a scrabble ring? :)